Vastu for Commercial Buildings
|We are also in the process of updating for shops, factories etc.|
OFFICES: Given below are some basic guidelines for offices and buisness establishments-
1. Owners/ Senior executives of any establishment should have their cabins in southwest portion of the office and should sit facing either east or north. The entrance doors to such cabins should be placed in the North, East or Northeast side of their cabins. Northwest and Southeast sides should be avoided for doors placement.
2. In general furniture and cabinets should be placed in the South and the west part of the cabin or office and never in the north or northeast portion incase due to no scope of change they are to be placed in the north or northeast then they should be kept at some distance away from the wall.
4. In general offices having roads / entrances on North and the East side flourish easily. While offices having roads and entrances on the Southwest and the northwest direction are ok for short time period use only and should be shifted in a few years since in the long run buissness can start declining after a good start.
5. Any cash kept in drawers or lockers should be kept in the South and should open towards the North or the East.All old records / files should be kept in a store located in the Southwest of the office. While stationary required for regular use should be stored in the Northwest corner of room.
6. Location of entrances to offices / shops w.r.t their facing is given below.
a) Offices / shops facing North: The entrance should be in the North eastern side and steps should be in the northern north eastern side, the steps can start from the North North western side to the North east side. The flooring should slope from South to North and from West to East. Semi-circular steps are not permitted. In this case entrance should not be made in the North western side.
b) Offices / shops facing East: The entrance should be in the North eastern side and not in the South eastern side. The flooring should slope from west to east and from south to north. The steps should be made in North east.Semi-circular steps are not permitted.
c) Offices / shops facing South: The entrance should be in the South eastern side and not in the Southwestern side. The steps should be arranged in the South eastern side and should not be made with a south western side movement and should not be made in the Southern South west.Semi-circular steps can be made in the Central South. Flooring should slope from South to North and from West to east.
d) Offices / shops facing West: The entrance should be in the North Western side and not in the South western side.Steps should be arranged in the western northwest side.Semi-circular steps can be made in the Central West.. Flooring should slope from South to North and from West to East.