SHASTRA FOR MASTER BEDROOM
- It is preffered to have the Master Bedroom in the South-West corner
of the house.
- The position of the beds should be in the South West corner of the room
leaving more open area on the East and North side in the room.
- While sleeping you should sleep with your head on the South side of
the room (See VASTU FOR BEDS ALSO).
- If attatched toilets are provided then these should be so placed that
they are on the South - West side of the room. If not possible the other
locations are the East side and South - East side of the bedroom.
- Mirrors with dressing tables should be fixed on east or north walls.
- Wardrobes / Almirahs should be on the South, West, North - West or the
South - West of the room.
- As far as possible , the safe should not be kept in the Bedroom. In
case it is kept, then it should be kept in the south and opens in the
- T.V, heater, electrical appliances should be in the south east corner.