SHASTRA FOR TOILETS
- It is preferred to make the Toilets on the West side of the house as
shown in Figure - 1.
- If not possible then it should be provided in the North - West portion
of the house as shown in Figure - 2.
- Avoid making Toilets in the North - East portion of the plot.
- W.C should be placed in the South - West corner of the toilet and placed
in the South - North direction. You should be facing north while sitting
on the W.C, if not possible then the second option is facing South, but
never facing towards East or West.
- Washbasin, looking mirror and shower should be fixed on the North or
East wall of the toilet.
- The slope of the flooring and the direction of travel of water should
be from South - West corner to North - East corner.